Way Yummy Pizza for Game night: No game night is complete without pizza. It is one of the perfect grab and sit foods. It’s still good when it’s cooled, you can satisfy any flavor craving, and it’s the perfect late-night, end of game snack. This particular olive pizza combination has been my favorite for a couple years. We typically always have a jar of kalamata olives stashed in our pantry, so this pizza is in heavy rotation. Don’t like olives? See below for a few other of my favorite pizza combinations.
- 1/2 ball of pre-made pizza dough (enough for 2 people)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup tomato sauce (like this sauce)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (see note)
- 1 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup loosely packed sliced red onion
- 3 to 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Basil, for topping
- Red Pepper Flakes, for topping
- Preheat oven to 450˚. Roll the pizza dough out in a rectangle that is roughly 8” by 12”. Transfer to an oiled or parchment covered baking tray.
- Spread tomato sauce over crust, enough to cover but leaving roughly a 1/2″ border. Brush the border with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Spread the olives and onions over the sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until crust is crisp. Remove, cut, sprinkle with basil and serve.
My Inspire Wear model, Raylene, was selected to be in the Future of Fitness March 2012 issue of Oxygen magazine. (page 148) Raylene truly knows how to INSPIRE women and ACHIEVE her fitness goals. Congrats to Raylene – you look great!
Subscribe to MyInspireWear
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at MyInspireWear. Subscribe below.